New Delhi : Thousands of people in the country prepare every year to become an IAS. But only a few of them are able to fulfill their dreams. If you are also dreaming of becoming an IAS then there is big news for you. According to the UPSC exam calendar, the Union Public Service Commission will start its registration process for UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2023 on February 1.
All the candidates who want to apply for this. Those interested candidates will be able to apply online for UPSC Civil Services through the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. Let us tell you that candidates can apply for the preliminary examination of Civil Services by 21 February 2023. You can also apply yourself by following the easy steps given below.
read this also
Apply from this official website
Apply like this
- For this, the first candidate is the official website of UPSC https://www.upsconline.nic.in/either https://www.upsc.gov.in/ Go to
- After that register and then proceed for application.
- Now fill all the required details in the application form.
- Now pay your application fee.
- Finally click on ‘Agree to Declaration’.
Significantly, this year the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be conducted on May 28, 2023. If you also want to appear in this exam, then apply online for the exam well in time.