New Delhi : There is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Result. According to the media report, SBI PO Prelims Result (SBI PO Prelims Result) of SBI i.e. State Bank of India will be released this month. Yes, you heard it right.
All the candidates who have appeared in the SBI PO Prelims exam. After the release of all the candidate results (SBI PO Prelims Result), they can check the result by visiting the official website of State Bank of India, sbi.co.in and download it. However, no official announcement has been made by the bank regarding the result date.
read this also
check like this
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the career tab and the latest announcement section.
- Now candidates need to enter their roll number or registration number and date of birth.
- After submitting the details, SBI PO Prelims Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can check their result here.
- After that download the result, take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Significantly, according to the official notice, the main examination will be conducted in January or February 2023. Also, only those candidates who qualify in this exam will be able to appear in the Probationary Officer (PO) main exam. State Bank of India can release PO Prelims Result any time.