New Delhi : There is great news for all the students preparing for UGC NET (UGC NET 2023). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the registration process for the National Eligibility Test of the University Grants Commission. Yes, you heard it right. So all the candidates who are preparing for this exam. They can apply for UGC NET by visiting the official website.
When will the application form be filled?
It is worth noting that the official website address for the application is ugcnet.nta.nic.in where you can apply yourself as per the information given below. Let us tell you that the application form has been started from December 29, 2022 and it will be filled till January 17, 2023.
read this also
apply like this
- First of all visit the official website of UGC NET 2023 at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply For UGC NET 2023’ link on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the portal and then fill the application form.
- After that now upload the scanned documents.
- Finally submit the form by paying the application fee.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
The UGC NET exam, which is conducted in both Hindi and English languages, is conducted twice a year. Once this exam is conducted in December and second time in June. This exam is conducted for 180 minutes. Let us tell you that there are two papers in this exam. Paper-I consists of 50 and Paper-II consists of 100 multiple choice questions.