New Delhi : The application correction window of NEET MDS 2023 of National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences has been opened today. That is, if you want to do some correction, you can do it today. Please tell that the registration process for NEET MDS 2023 (NEET MDS 2023) started from 9 January 2023. Whose last date was 30 January.
You can visit the official website for correction of NEET MDS 2023 application form https://nbe.edu.in/ You can make corrections or changes in your application form. For which you can do it yourself by following the easy steps given below. All the candidates who have registered for NEET MDS 2023 can check by visiting the official website of the board.
read this also
Do correction like this
- First candidates official website of the board https://nbe.edu.in/ Go to
- Candidates Now Click on the Login Button.
- After that enter the Registration ID and Password as login credentials.
- Now click on the Edit Application button.
- Review the application form and click on the Save and Next button.
- After correction in the form, click on the final submit button.
- Now take a print out of the submitted form.
Significantly, this window has been opened on February 2 i.e. today at 3 pm to make changes in the NEET MDS application correction form. Whose last date is 5 February. So while the admit card of NEET MDS will be issued on 22nd February, the NEET MDS exam will be conducted on 1st March 2023.