New Delhi : Mutual Fund is a type of collective investment. Groups of investors invest together in stocks, short term investments or other securities. HSBC Mutual Fund today announced the launch of HSBC Multi Cap Fund, an open-ended equity scheme. Which will invest in all major Large Cap, Mid Cap and Small Cap. The New Fund Offering (NFO) will open on January 10, 2023 and close on January 24, 2023.
Let us tell you that the objective of HSBC Multi Cap Fund is to help investors in long term wealth creation by investing in equity and equity related investment instruments available in the market. Not only this, the investments made through the fund will have a minimum share of large, mid and small caps (at least 25% each) and the balance up to 25% will be allocated to equity or debt securities and capital market instruments Will go Keeping this framework in mind, the fund will be able to provide proper diversification to the investors.
It may be noted that HSBC Multi Cap Fund is managed by Venugopal Manghat, CIO – Equities, Sonal Gupta, Head, Research – Equity, and Kapil Punjabi, Sr. Vice President & Fund Manager – Fixed Income for Domestic Equities, Overseas Investments and Fixed Investments scheme respectively. Will do accordingly.
The unique investment strategy of the Fund will be as follows:
- Focusing on a strong business with sustainable profits, strong earnings potential and reasonable valuations
- Good stock selection and focus on strong franchises – This gives the portfolio an optimal mix of large, mid and small caps to deliver consistent performance at all times
- Opportunity to offer greater diversification and potential to de-risk and outperform
HSBC Multi Cap Fund Advantages & Highlights:
- Well researched large cap stocks with proven trading and track record have visible impact on earnings and help in wealth creation.
- Mid cap stocks are generally priced and valued poorly as these stocks are relatively under-bought – thus offering immense growth potential.
- Large opportunities through small caps as they may get discounted valuations due to less research/less buying.
- Adopting a flexible strategy for total asset allocation helps as the fund can increase its exposure to a particular market cap or debt securities and capital markets when the market conditions are positive. This gives investors an opportunity to profit from different market conditions through the same fund.
Commenting on the launch of HSBC Multi Cap Fund, Kailash Kulkarni, Co-CEO, HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt. India said, “With the launch of HSBC Multi Cap Fund, we are looking forward to providing investors with a wide range of portfolio across large cap, mid cap and small cap portfolio. Providing you an opportunity to get the benefits of investing in stocks. Investors get three benefits with a fund: large cap stocks have a low risk of negative returns or limited equity downside over long term, mid caps have tremendous potential for rapid growth and small caps have higher returns There is a chance to get It may be noted that investment in Mutual Funds is subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.