Pakistan | Imran Khan is having nightmares, said – I see Pakistan moving towards destruction

File Pic Lahore: Accusing the ruling coalition of conspiring to pit the army against his party, former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said the country was headed towards disaster and faced disintegration. may have to. In a video message from his Zaman Park residence here on Wednesday, Khan said holding elections was the only way to end political instability. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Khan (70) said, “The leaders of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) and Nawaz Sharif, who fled from here to London, do not care that the constitution of the country is being violated.” Sacrilege is happening, government institutions are being destroyed or Pakistani army is being defamed. They are working for their vested interests to save the looted wealth. The police have surrounded Imran Khan’s house. Meanwhile, he said, “I am having a nightmare that the country is heading towards destruction.” I appeal to the government to conduct elections and save the country. Asked about the violence that broke out after his arrest from the Islamabad High Court complex on May 9, Khan said it was a complete conspiracy hatched at the behest of the ruling coalition and the Punjab government. The ‘Dawn’ newspaper quoted the former prime minister as saying, “The time has come that those in power should think with sensitivity, otherwise the country may face an East Pakistan-like situation.” Justifying his criticism of the country’s military, Khan said, “When I criticize the military, it is like criticizing my own children.” He said, “I have repeatedly said that I do not interfere in the internal affairs of government institutions. I didn’t intervene even when I had solid information that the former army chief was plotting against me.” The PTI chairman claimed that some leaders are telling the current army chief that if Imran Khan comes to power, he will be removed from the post. Responding to the Punjab government’s claim that around 40 terrorists were holed up in Khan’s Zaman Park house, the former prime minister said the government should legally search his house by obtaining a search warrant as the presence of terrorists in their own ‘s life is in danger. “But this should not be used as an excuse to launch crackdown on PTI, the country’s largest political party,” he said. Khan said that according to a recent survey, 70 per cent of Pakistan’s population stands with the PTI and the remaining 30 per cent are with all other parties in the ruling coalition. ALSO READ Imran Khan, after his video message, allowed representatives of electronic and digital media to visit his residence to see if terrorists were hiding in his house. Correspondents who visited Khan’s house later said that only domestic workers and a few policemen were seen there. Khan had tweeted earlier today, “Probably my last tweet before my next arrest.” The police have surrounded my house.” He also shared some videos in which police personnel can be seen entering his house. (agency)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *