London | Hyderabad woman murdered in London, police arrested two people

Hyderabad/London. A 27-year-old woman from Hyderabad, pursuing her Master of Science from the UK, has been found stabbed to death at her home in north London. Britain’s Metropolitan Police has given this information. Police said the incident took place on Tuesday at a residential property in Neil Crescent, Wembley, and two persons have been arrested in this connection. The identity of the deceased is yet to be revealed by the police while reports from India suggest that she is Kontham Tejaswini, a young professional from Hyderabad. Police can formally release his identity after the post-mortem. Tejaswini’s family members, who live in Hayathnagar area of ​​Hyderabad in Telangana, said on Wednesday that they have received information that she was “attacked” in the flat. She used to share the flat. Tejaswini’s father told a news channel, “We came to know about the incident this morning. We don’t know when this happened. We got information that his condition is serious and he is in the hospital. She had gone to London three years ago and completed her MS course there.” #WATCH | The UK | A Telugu girl – identified as Tejaswini Reddy – who had gone to London for higher studies, was stabbed to death at a residential property in Neeld Crescent, Wembley. Police recently made the third arrest in connection with the fatal stabbing. Visuals from the… — ANI (@ANI) June 14, 2023 The Metropolitan Police had earlier released a picture of Keven Antonio Lourenco de Morais, a Brazilian national and a suspect in the Tuesday morning attack. Help was sought from the public in locating him. A twenty-three-year-old man has now been arrested from Harrow near the crime scene on Neil Crescent in Wembley. Police have not released his identity but said he has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is being held at a north London police station. Police said in a statement that two women had been stabbed and that the 27-year-old woman could not be saved despite best efforts by emergency service personnel. It has been said in it that his family members have not been informed yet. Apart from Tejaswini, another 28-year-old woman was also attacked and was also taken to hospital but her condition is not serious, police said. Tejaswini’s father said that she had come to Hyderabad in August last year and went back (to London) in September. He said, “We were planning to get her married. She had said that she would come back after the relationship was confirmed. She had resigned from her temporary job and said she would come back after working for one more month. His close relative requested the government to make necessary arrangements to bring his mortal remains from UK to Hyderabad. (agency)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *