Often spam and telemarketing calls on the phone annoy users. There are times when such calls are always annoying when you are stuck in an important meeting or work. Sometimes there are some important mistakes in ignoring these calls. In that case, you can activate the Do Not Disturb feature in your phone if you wish. This feature is available in Geo, Airtel and Vodafone Idea SIM. Today we will learn how to start this feature.
How to activate Do Not Disturb in Geo
- If Jio users want to avoid spam calls, first download the My Jio app from the phone.
- Open the app and after logging in, click on the settings button on the left.
- As soon as you click on Settings, you will get the option of DND i.e. Do Not Disturb, click on it.
- After this, a message will come to your number from the company informing you that the Do Not Disturb service will be activated on your number within 7 days.
Tech Tips: Read any WhatsApp message secretly without turning off ‘Blue Tick’; The sender will not need an address either
How to activate Do Not Disturb in Vodafone-Idea
- Vodafone-Idea users can activate Do Not Disturb by visiting the company’s website.
- After clicking Do Not Disturb, you will need to enter your phone number.
- An OTP will come to your phone, enter it and click on submit button.
- After this process Do Not Disturb will be activated on your number. You can also check the Do Not Disturb history on your number by visiting the website.
How to activate Do Not Disturb in Airtel
- For this you have to go to Airtel’s website first.
- Where you have to click on Airtel Mobile Service option.
- After that a pop-up box will appear on the screen, enter your number there.
- An OTP will come to your mobile number. After entering this OTP, click on Stop All option.
- Doing so will activate the Do Not Disturb service on your mobile number.