sun in rohini nakshatra
Rohini nakshatra me surya: On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, the Sun has entered Rohini Nakshatra from Kritika Nakshatra. When the Sun starts transiting in Rohini, then the direct vertical rays of the Sun fall on the earth, especially in India. Due to this, along with the heat on the earth, storms and storms also increase.
Transit of Sun in Rohini: Every year in the Jyeshtha month of summer, the Sun starts transiting in Rohini Nakshatra. This transit period of the Sun lasts for about 15 days. This time the Sun had entered Rohini Nakshatra on Wednesday 25 May at 8:16 minutes, where it will now remain till 6.40 in the morning of 8 June. That is, this time he will remain in Rohini Nakshatra only for 14 days. The first nine days are called Nautapa.
Be careful: As long as the Sun stays in Rohini Nakshatra, there is a lot of heat on the earth as well as storms. During this, the evaporation of sea water accelerates, due to which thick clouds are formed and then it starts raining. If you live in storm-prone areas, then be extra cautious in these 15 days.
1. What to eat: Eat curd, butter, watermelon, melon, cucumber, gulukand, cucumber, onion. Do not leave the house without eating anything.
2. What to Drink: Drink coconut water, jaljeera, lemon water, lassi, whey (buttermilk), mango juice, bael juice and poppy seed syrup.
3. Mehndi : According to tradition, during Nautapa, women apply henna on their hands and feet, because the effect of mehndi is cold. Apart from this, sandalwood can be applied on the head.
4. Keep the body covered: Do not go out in open body during Nautapa, wear a cap, cover your ears and wear sunglasses on your eyes.
5. What to Wear: Wear soft, soft, cotton clothes that absorb air and sweat from the body.
6. Glucose : Apart from all this, keep consuming glucose as per the requirement from time to time and do not use your energy unnecessarily.
7. What to do in case of heatstroke: If symptoms of heatstroke are seen, then apply onion juice on the soles of the feet or grate chopped onions. If there is any problem, contact the doctor immediately.
8. What not to eat: Stay away from fried or spicy things, reduce the use of chili. Do not consume hot foods. Don’t eat stale food. Drink clean water.
9. Take care of the temperature: As soon as you leave the AC, do not go in the sun or heat or do not go into the AC immediately due to high heat. Stay in normal temp.
10. Avoid cold water: Do not drink cold or cold water. It is advisable to drink pot water in the month of Jyestha.