The lockdown has been implemented in Amravati from tomorrow
Amravati, February 21: The number of corona patients is increasing rapidly in many parts of the state. On the other hand, an 8-day lockdown has been imposed in Amravati district. Corona rules have also been tightened in Pune. Now new regulations have been implemented for the five districts of the division (Amravati, Akola, Yavatmal, Buldhana, Washim). It is learned that Divisional Commissioner Piyush Singh has passed this order.
The regulations have been tightened as the number of corona patients has increased.
-All types of shops / establishments will be open from 9 am to 5 pm
-All types of restaurants will be allowed only in parcel facility without actually operating hotels.
– 25 persons including bride and groom will be allowed for the wedding ceremony
– 50 per cent of the total passenger labor in the district bus transport will be allowed for passenger transport
– Closed political and religious events
– Mask binding in private and government vehicles
– Both allowed with the driver in the rickshaw
– Advise customers to shop at nearby stores
– Religious places will continue to be limited to ten persons at a time for the citizens.
– All types of schools, colleges, educational training centers, private tutoring classes, coaching classes will be closed during the curfew in rural and urban areas of the entire Amravati division.
– In rural and urban areas of Amravati division, all types of cinemas, gymnasiums, swimming pools, recreation, parks, theaters will be closed during the curfew.
Strict rules in Washim too
All types of shops and establishments in the district will be open from 9 am to 5 pm
All kinds of restaurants, hotels closed, only parcel facilities open
Only 25 people can attend the wedding with prior permission
Inter-district transport of ST will be done with 50 percent passenger capacity
Curfew from 5 pm on Saturday to 7 am on Monday …
Read this: Lockdown Returns: Corona is rising; Lockdown again in ‘Ya’ district of the state
Meanwhile, it has been announced that lockdown will be implemented again in Amravati from 8 pm tomorrow. Amravati division is becoming the hotspot of Corona. It is said that this decision was taken as the number of corona patients is increasing in Amravati district. The announcement was made by Guardian Minister Yashomati Thakur. The decision was taken during a meeting at the Amravati Collectorate.